- The Journal of Acharya Narendra Dev Research Institute is multi-disciplinary, Bi-Lingual and Bi-Annual. The Research Institute publishes two issues of the Journal each year: ‘January to June’ edition and ‘July to December’ edition.
- The timing/deadline of the research paper submission are:
Edition Submission Timing/Deadline January to June Before 31st October July to December Before 31st April
- Acharya Narendra Dev Research Institute doesn’t charge any fee for the publication of research papers. The articles and research papers for publication are accepted only form the members of the Research Institute. By taking subscription of the Journal, the Authors can become a member of the Research Institute for the mentioned time-period, giving the authors, the perk to receive a copy of the bi-annual journal published by the Research Institute and to submit the research papers for publication. To gain subscription/membership please check the available Payment Modes.
- The Journal of Acharya Narendra Dev Institute is committed to high ethical codes in publication and quality of the journal. In doing so it is wedded to the canon of zero tolerance for plagiarism and expects ethical behavior from the contributors. The Editorial Board is very stringent about plagiarism and believes that producing ideas or work of others without giving them due to acknowledgment as highly objectionable. The Authors are requested to fill up the Declaration of Authenticity and send the hard copy of the same to the editor at the below-mentioned address. The Format for the Declaration of Authenticity can be downloaded by clicking the link: Declaration of Authenticity.
Work submitted without this signed declaration will not be reviewed, and hence will not be published in the Journal of Acharya Narendra Dev Research Institute. The authors are requested to go through our Plagiarism Policy by clicking here.
- The actual research paper (Hard Copy + Soft Copy) has to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and posted to the Institute’s address as mentioned below:
Prof. Neeta Bora Sharma
6 May Villa, Tallital, Nainital – 263002 Email: email@example.com
Mob : 812697871 / 9837418108
- Please read the instruction for authors and manuscript submission guidelines for the complete details regarding the submission of the research paper. The Authors are also requested to read the editorial policy, review process and ethics protocol regarding the Journal.
- For any queries, feel free to mail: