Prof. Neeta Bora Sharma
- Chief Proctor, D.S.B. Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital
- H.O.D & Professor, Department of Political science, Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Director, Acharya Narendra Dev Research Institute, Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Former Director, Centre for Women’s Studies, Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Acharya Narendra Dev Alankar
- Ambedkar Fellowship
- Honoured by Bar Association U.P.
- Uttaranchal Ratan
- Siksha Ratan Puraskar
- Best Citizen Award
- Honoured by Uttarakhand Urdu Journalists And Writers Committee
- Honoured by India World Foundation
- Best Citizen Award
- Former Executive Member at H.N.B. University Srinagar Garhwal
- Former Executive member Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies U.P.
- Member, All India Intellectual Conference
- Life Member of ‘Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies’, New Delhi
- Lifetime Member of IIPA, New Delhi
- Manager A.N.D.V. Khatima, B.S.S.V. Nainital
- President of Internal Complaint Committee, D.S.B.Campus, Kumaun University
- Lifetime Member of All India Political Science Association
- Vice President of Teachers Association, Kumaun University, Nainital
Dr. Neeta has more than 100 articles to her name and has published many Research Papers in Reputed Journals. She has authored ‘Anusuchit Jatiyon ke Vikas Me Aarakshan Ki Bhumika’, ‘Rajnitik Avadharana Evam Vad’, ‘Niyojan Ke Davedar’, ‘Sansadia Loktantra Ke Mahatapurm Staumb Evam Chunotiya’ and ‘Rajniti Vigyan Ka Parichaya’.
She has also been the editor of ‘Hamari Shiksha Evam Shiksha Niti’, ‘Social Justice and Women in India’, ‘Perspectives of Human rights’, ‘Dr. Rajendra Prasad evam Bharatiya Samvedhan ke Pachaas Varsh’, ‘Status and Role of Women in Uttarakhand’ and ‘Bharat Me Mahila Manav-adhikaro Ki Sthithi, Dasha evam Disha’.
Dr. Neeta is also the Editor of ‘Journal of Acharya Narendra Dev Research Institute’, (UGC Listed Journal) Nainital, Co-Editor of ‘Man, Nature and Society Journal’ (UGC Listed Journal), Department of Political Science, K.U. Nainital and member of the editorial board of UPSARR, Research Journal of Uttarakhand Political Science Association..
She has organized various Conference and Seminars in relevant themes like Reservation policy, Human Rights, Women Empowerment , S.C. & S.T. Act, State and Role of Women, and Challenges of women in Himalayan region. She has also been actively involved with various ‘Women’s Rights Movements’ and has been working for the development of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.